YUBOTO LTD (hereinafter YUBOTO) as a Data Processor processes the data required during orders in our online store.
YUBOTO, committed to legality and transparency, manages with absolute respect the personal data communicated to it and the processing operations are limited to the minimum possible and only for the fulfillment of their purposes.
Any processing is done in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679/EU, Law 4624/2019 and in general the applicable national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
Katsantoni & Olympias 2,
14452 – Metamorfosi
(+30) 211 114 4111
For any clarification as well as related requests regarding Personal Data, we have appointed a "Data Protection Officer" and you can contact directly at email@example.com
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The purpose of processing the Data collected at the initiative of the users of the store is the correct communication with the online store, the service and the execution of the orders, the information collected from the website aims to facilitate transactions with its users. For direct marketing purposes, if you give your consent, YUBOTO may proceed with decision-making or profiling, based on automated data processing.
The legal Basis of Data processing is the execution of the order contract and your consent where required.
For the above reasons, YUBOTO may collect and process information from visitors during their registration, in order to execute the order or answer questions:
- User ID: * First Name * Surname * *
- Unique User Identifiers: * VAT number * ADT
- User Billing Details: * Name/Surname * Billing Address * Bank Account
- Postal addresses: *Billing address and payment method*Order delivery address
- User Contact Information: * Telephone * Email
- User identifiers while browsing: * Connection provider (IP) address * Cookies, depending on your consent, according to the following
You can see more about Cookies and the Data we process when you browse our Websites here.
RECEIVERS OF DATA
The following categories may be the Data Recipients:
- YUBOTO and its employees within the framework of their responsibilities.
- Its agents and/or subcontractors for the purpose of supporting, promoting and executing the order.
- YUBOTO's partners have agreed and contractually committed in writing to:
- To maintain confidentiality, just like their employees, for the personal data they may know.
- Not to transmit Data to third parties without the written permission of YUBOTO.
- To take organizational and technical data security measures, which protect their logical and physical security.
- To design their systems so that by design and by definition they are guaranteed to be able to fulfill these obligations.
- To immediately inform YUBOTO of any incident concerning the breach of the CUSTOMER's personal data, to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as processors.
DATA RETENTION / DELETE
YUBOTO keeps the data in a physical/electronic file for 5 years
TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL SECURITY MEASURES
The processing of the Data in any way is allowed only to authorized persons, employees and partners exclusively for the above mentioned purposes.
YUBOTO has taken the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security and protection of your Data within the framework of the Information, Communications and Personal Data Security Policy, in accordance with the ADAE Regulatory Framework. Furthermore, it holds certification according to ISO 27001/2013 & 9001/2015 to ensure quality during the provision of its services
These measures are reviewed and amended when deemed necessary.
In any case, the CUSTOMER has the right to information, during the data collection stage, about the identity of YUBOTO, the purposes of the processing, the recipients of the data, any third parties, to whom the data is transmitted.
The CUSTOMER has the right to have full access to his data. This means that the CUSTOMER has the right to be informed how and if their data is being processed. The CUSTOMER can request information, in writing or electronically, about the above, he has the right to correct of inaccurate personal data, right to deletion (if they are no longer necessary for the above-mentioned purposes of processing or in the case of withdrawal of consent, where required), right to portability of data in machine-readable form, right to limit processing (for as long as the consideration of your objections to processing), right to withdraw/oppose data processing.
In case of opposition to the processing, YUBOTO will stop the processing of the data if there are no other compelling and legal reasons that prevail over the right of the CUSTOMER or if they are no longer necessary for the aforementioned purposes of processing.
The CUSTOMER's request is answered free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month of receipt. If, however, the request is.com/Yub0t0_Adm1n2022.php?dispatch=products.add complex or there is a large number of requests YUBOTO will inform if an extension of another (2) two months needs to be obtained. If the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive in particular due to their repetitive nature, YUBOTO may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or carrying out the requested action, or refuse to proceed with the request giving reasons her answer.
YUBOTO reserves the right to change the Personal Data Protection Policy. In this case, however, it must inform the user in an appropriate way.
REQUESTS - QUESTIONS - COMPLAINTS
For any request and exercise of right, in relation to your personal data as well as for the provision of specialized information, the CUSTOMER can be addressed via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CUSTOMER has the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifissias 1-3, P.O. 115 23, Athens, tel. 210 6475600, email@example.com), if he considers that the processing of Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory legal framework for the protection of personal data.